Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bewitched :D

Heylo!!

I've missed the whole of April to post up stuff's..... really sorry guys (:
Ive been again a lil' engaged with a few bundle of work before uni starts... which is in July...

so yes..

as promised.. ill be posting up Toons that I've been drawing over the month(:

This one is called...

All tangled up :Dthe pic above shows the hard times i go through untangling that ear phone wire
every time i take it out
to use it..

yes....
*sweats*

its a difficult thing ;)
and as you notice once i do get it untangled..

im actually tooo tired to use it...
and so...

i tend to go sleep (:


the one below is called
MELODRAMA-tism

yes yes you must've guessed it...
this is what i do all day while waiting for uni...

hehe...
not all the time lah... :D


yeah..
and so
if you're waiting for
uni / college or even a class to start...

make sure you add some melodrama in your life..
it brings some form of fun in that boredom you experience (:

till next time ( :

buh bye (:


-M$b-

1 comment:

  1. I roll my earphones up neatly so I don't have to untangle them =D

    Sometimes, if they do, I can't really be bothered, my friend will do the job =D

    ReplyDelete